Training: Business Reporting on the SDGs - Part 1
- Datum & Uhrzeit / Date & time
- Donnerstag, 25.11.2021, 14:30h – 17:00h
- Veranstalter / Organizer
DGCN / GRI / pwc
- Art der Veranstaltung / Event type
- Themenbereich / Topic
The training will be held completely in English.
Interested in why you should report on the SDGs and how to best do so?
With transparency becoming the new paradigm for conducting business, now is the moment to take your company’s sustainability reporting to the next level. Integrating the Global Goals into corporate reporting, in alignment with the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact and the GRI Standards, will help address the information needs of governments, investors and other stakeholders, and enhance your company’s accountability to society.
Join our two-part training to explore the resources available and take part in practical exercises to help you start integrating the SDGs into your business reporting.
WORKSHOP PART 1
Thursday 25th November, 14:30 – 17:00
Part 1 of the training will include:
- The business value of reporting on your company’s impact on the SDGs
- An opportunity to hear from a business and learn from their insights
- An introduction to three guides developed to support your organisation in integrating the SGDs into your reporting
WORKSHOP PART 2
Friday 26th November, 09:00 – 12:30
- A deep dive into the three guides designed to help organisations embed the SDGs into business reporting
- A step-by-step process to integrating the SDGs into corporate reporting
- Practical exercises to identify and prioritise the Global Goals and related targets that are most relevant to your business to act and report on
- An opportunity to network with other reporting practitioners
Part 2 is already fully booked. If you would like to be put on the waiting list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The 2nd part of the training targets reporting practitioners of companies that are doing sustainability reporting for their company and are already familiar with the SDGs but are looking for further guidance when it comes to SDG reporting.
- Part 2 of this workshop is very interactive so we need to limit the number of participants. If we are fully booked for part 2 it is still possible to participate in part 1.
This Training is free of charge.
Manuel Meneses Corporate & Stakeholder Engagement Senior Manager, GRI
Incken Wentorp Manager Corporate Responsibility, PwC
Barbara Wieler Senior Manager Sustainability, PwC
Silke Düwel-Rieth Director Business & SDGs, DGCN
Leonore Herzberg Reporting & Network Manager, DGCN
This Training is hosted in cooperation with: