CoP Deep Dive | Governance (auf Englisch)
- Datum & Uhrzeit / Date & time
- Donnerstag, 23.03.2023, 10:00h – 11:30h
- Veranstalter / Organizer
Global Compact Network Switzerland & Liechtenstein
- Art der Veranstaltung / Event type
- Themenbereich / Topic
Do you have questions about the Governance section of the new CoP questionnaire? Then take part in our CoP Deep Dive Session on "Governance".
The new online Communication on Progress questionnaire is divided into five sections. The first section, Governance, provides an overarching overview of the sustainability governance structure of companies. The remaining four sections, Human Rights, Labour, Environment and Anti-Corruption, ask companies about their performance on the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact.
In each section, participating companies answer questions about processes and policies to understand, measure, track and disclose their performance, commitment to progress and efforts to avoid negative social and environmental impacts.
This themed session will help you:
- better understand the Governance section of the new CoP questionnaire
- familiarise you with the questions
- give you the opportunity to ask questions and get the answers you need to disclose your progress in 2023 using the new questionnaire.
If you already have questions to be discussed beforehand, please feel free to send them to us via the registration form.
This Deep Dive session will be held in English. If you are looking to attend a German session, hosted by the Local Networks in Germany & Austria, you can register here.