Companies participating in the Global Impact Initiatives will:
- Be able to take advantage of learning formats such as eLearnings, mentoring, peer-to-peer learning and online trainings
- Have access to global good practice examples
- Be able to network and exchange globally and locally
- Have the opportunity to build global and local multi-actor partnerships
- increase employee engagement and create professional development opportunities
- Accelerate the integration of the Sustainable Development Goals and the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact into their core business operations
Climate Ambition Accelerator: the six-month program is aimed at companies that want to set science-based targets and move toward a Net Zero future. Participation in the program is independent of what point in the process a company is at - what matters is ambition. We provide participating companies with the know-how they need to set science-based targets. The six-month program is designed for companies that want to set Science-Based Targets and move toward a Net Zero future. Participation in the program is independent of what point in the process a company is at - what matters is ambition. We provide participating companies with the know-how they need to set science-based targets. Find more information here and register by June 21 for the July program start date.
Target Gender Equality: Based on the Women Empowerment Principles, this program supports companies in increasing their contribution to gender equality and thus to SDG 5. Through an analysis of the status quo, workshops and dialogues, Target Gender Equality promotes decisive corporate action to increase the representation of women in general and, in particular, the assumption of leadership positions by women. The program will begin in July. Find more information and register here.
SDG Ambition: in this six-month program, companies are supported in setting and sharpening ambitious sustainability goals in line with the SDGs and deriving concrete measures from them. In addition to reflecting on existing goals and prioritizing SDG benchmarks, participants in the program develop an action plan for implementing the goals. This includes practical and organizational steps as well as the analysis of existing metrics and technologies. The current run of the program goes until June 2021. If you are interested in participating in fall/winter 2021, write to us here.