Learn how to integrate the SDGs into your sustainability reporting. Hosted by the GRI, PwC and the UN Global Compact Network Germany, our two-part workshop will explore the business value of reporting on the Global Goals and how to integrate the SDGs into corporate reporting in alignment with the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact and the GRI Standards.
The Training will be held completely in English.
Interested in why you should report on the SDGs and how to best do so?
With transparency becoming the new paradigm for conducting business, now is the moment to take your company’s sustainability reporting to the next level. Integrating the Global Goals into corporate reporting, in alignment with the Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact and the GRI Standards, will help address the information needs of governments, investors and other stakeholders, and enhance your company’s accountability to society.
Join our two-part training to explore the resources available and take part in practical exercises to help you start integrating the SDGs into your business reporting.
Business Reporting on the SDGs: part 1
Thursday 17th June, 14:30 – 17:00
Part 1 of the training will include:
• The business value of reporting on your company’s impact on the SDGs
• An opportunity to hear from a business and learn from their insights
• An introduction to three guides developed to support your organisation in integrating the SGDs into your reporting
Business Reporting on the SDGs: part 2
Friday 18th June, 09:30 – 11:00
• A deep dive into the three guides designed to help organisations embed the SDGs into business reporting
• A step-by-step process to integrating the SDGs into corporate reporting
• Practical exercises to identify and prioritise the Global Goals and related targets that are most relevant to your business to act and report on
• An opportunity to network with other reporting practitioners
We advise to participate in both workshops and therefore register here for part 2.
Please note: Part 2 of this workshop is very interactive so we need to limit the number of participants. If we are fully booked for part 2 it is still possible to participate in part 1.
This Training is free of charge.
Manuel Meneses Corporate & Stakeholder Engagement Senior Manager, GRI
Incken Wentorp Manager Corporate Responsibility, PwC
Barbara Wieler Senior Manager Sustainability, PwC
Silke Düwel-Rieth Leitung Wirtschaft & SDGs, DGCN
Leonore Herzberg Netzwerkmanagement, Reporting, DGCN
This Training is hosted in cooperation with: